The 6 islands an the Blue Cave tour comes in 2 options.
There are no differences in the tour itself, only the boat type.
THE AMAZING BLUE CAVE & 6 ISLANDS ROUTE
THIS EXCURSION IS AVAILABLE EACH DAY FROM MILNA
7:00 Taxi pick ups trought the island
8:00 Gathering at Yacht Club Milna, embarkation and departure from Milna
1) Island of Biševo – visiting Blue Cave, which is located in the Balun bay on the eastern side of the island
2) Komiža, a charming village at island Vis known for its fishing history
3) Sightseeing of Stiniva bay on southern side of island Vis (voted the best beach in Europe 2016.)
4) Visit to the blue lagoon near island Budikovac; time for swimming, snorkeling & relaxing
5) Saint Clement island, Palmižana – drive by the islands
6) Visit to the island Hvar; guided tour through the town, lunch and coffee time
16:30 Departure from Hvar
17:30 Return to Milna, a picturesque small place in a beautiful bay of island Brač. Walkabout is optional.
The first question that might cross your mind is "what is the difference between the regular and premium tour"?
The route itself is pretty much the same and you can see the map if you scroll down this page. The most important feature of premium tour is a 5 star boat type "Colnago" that offers a significantly better experience. The guests are provided with a welcome drink and the boat is equipped with highest quality (hard top that provides solid sun shade, has a lateral spray protection, comfortable bench type seating, it allows passengers to sit or stand while travelling, on board toilet is available during the ride).