...DID YOU KNOW?
That this tour is the only way to visit all these places in one day? (Budikovac and St. Clements have no ferry or other connection to the mainland)
Most usual question people ask us when booking is: "what is the difference between the regular and this tour"? The route itself is pretty much the same, you can see the map if you scroll down this page.
✔️ Boat type: 5 star boat type
✔️ Cruising speed: 24 kn
✔️ Crew: skipper and hostess (tour guide)
✔️ Sunshade: yes, hardtop
✔️ Wind & Splash protection: yes
✔️ Refreshments: water bottles and juice
✔️ Refrigerator: yes
✔️ Snorkeling equipment: yes, mask and flippers
✔️ Tickets to the Blue Cave: yes
✔️ Wi fi: Yes, free of charge
✔️ Toillet: Yes
7:00 Taxi pick ups trough the island
8:00 Gathering at Yacht Club Milna (here), walk to the boat and departure from the port
When we are all aboard the boat, we will be heading towards island Vis, passing the islands Brač and Hvar. The ride is just over one hour long.
1) Our very first stop is also the farthest point from the mainland - island Biševo, where the Blue Cave is hidden. The island has no regular connection tho mainland or other islands, and is inhabited by only a dozen inhabitants. This far point is our first stop because the blue cave phenomena shows best during the morning hours
2) After the cave we will head back to island Vis and visit a historical fishermen settlement Komiža. Here you can have coffee time and a quick look around (hint* museum of knots)
3) Known as one of the Top 10 stopt is the whole world Sightseeing Stiniva bay has earned its place on our route. This cove is an absolute must see in this part of the Adriatic
4) Next stop is chosen as the best place to swim and snorkel. Blue Lagoon with bluish and turquoise crystal clear sea of the in the waters near island Budikovac; are a true delight
5) Another breath taking site are the Saint Clement island, Palmižana. The islands are planted with various indigenous plants, and nowadays protected as a natural monument
6) Last and longest stop of the day is voted as one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Island Hvar, Hvar town is known as the sunniest Croatian island. A longer stop is planned here so you can experience true Mediterranean life style, have a guided tour of the town, visit the historical monuments, perhaps climb up the fortress and of course - to have lunch.
* Please bare in mind, lunch is not included in the price of this excursion, but our crew will be glad to recommend good dining options, as well as places to see.
16:30 Departure from Hvar
18:30 Return to Split
*The tour is led by a professional tour guide.
**Due to weather conditions we can modify the route or cancel the trip, for safety reasons. Note that the time schedule is only approximate, and can be adjusted to the current situation and conditions at sea, to provide the most enjoyable excursion for all participants.
This tour is the best way to discover Mediterranean in just one day.
Blue Cave is the best known cave in the Adriatic, and the “peak” of this tour. But all 6 spots are a must see when visiting these waters.
◉◉◉◉◉ Reviewed by Chantal W, Sep 28, 2018
We booked a boat trip for the ilands and have been welcomed by Laura and Max, our crew 😃 It was an amazing day!!! No regrets to have done it. Again many thanks to all of the team for the kind welcome and the great service
◉◉◉◉◉ Reviewed by Tetaso,
Greatest boat trip ever - perfect day with our hosts Dijana and Rusty!! Hosts that dont do this just for the sake of doing it but for the pleasure and fun and long life memory of all guests! Both of them so calm, so friendly so proffesional, so full of knowledge - they are there to guide you but no pressure and not giving you any hard time or any sense of boredom! Visit included Hvar, Blue Lagoon-Budikovac Bay swimming, Stiniva Bay swimming, getting close to dolphins, stop at some funny cliff shapes, Komiza town at Vis, Blue cave, and Mamma Mia 2 bay swimming, where they filmed some scenes.... Overall whole day experience (8:15 - 18:30) with so much fun,enjoy, zen state of mind and many shades of beautiful colors along the way. Worth every penny and highly reccomended!! P.S. Hosts take care that you get the most of this trip - they dont start with Blue Cave so you dont have to wait for hours but take you there in the afternoon so you seize every minute of this trip! May all guides be like that! Tour occured Aug 30.
◉◉◉◉◉ Reviewed by Michael B, via mobile
The guide made the trip in reverse maiming we went to the Blue Cave at the end due to large queues. The guide was great and Rusty the drive was very friendly brought us to extra places. The highlight apart from the cave was Vis-Komiza, which is a place worth visiting again as it’s full of history and beauty!